Monday, July 10, 2006

Pack Up Your Troubles In An Old Kit Bag And Smile, Smile, Smile

Well, actually, it is not so much troubles as a heck of a lot of stuff, and not so much an old kit bag as suitcases, bags and boxes. But the smiling is definitely correct, or it will be when I'm done packing! So my first year in Fulda is coming to an end. Exams on Thursday and Friday (no more EU law, ever - a wohoo!!!!) and celebration on Friday night as we gatecrashed the ICEUS seniors' graduation bash. Now the ICEUS juniors have departed to all corners of the globe, to either go home for the summer or to do an internship. My flat is now minus the greek and minus the frenchie and the german has gone AWOL so it's just me and lots of stuff (that needs packing...) So to Britain I go on Wednesday, Ragil following a week later. Relaxing at home, to Newcastle to see BB and Cat, to the Lakes for some more relaxation (if the weather is good) and long walks in the rain (if it's not), then to Edinburgh for some reminiscing. Back to Fulda at the beginning of August and then internship in Frankfurt until November...
Anyway, have finally added photos from the last two months to pBee, here's a selection from the DAAD meeting in Bayreuth, England supporting in Frankfurt, with Ragil's family in the Black Forest and then the end of term party.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucy!

Looks like everyone is still having a great time together. The photos are great!

How is England? How are you going? I would really like to get in contact with you.

What has Firdavs done to his blog? It isn't working.

Hope all is really well with you.

Love you and miss you!

ICEUS said...

I also hope to say one day,
european law is over - and forever! still time to go. cool photos, at least my tooth fillings are not seen on them.
And how are the things going on the island? continent is like dead lately. How is Ragil doing, btw?
regards,
Firdavs

Firdavs said...

by the way now i am at www.firdavsbek.blogspot.com . I used one of your pictures without your authorisation. My country has not signed the international convention on copyright. But you still can sue me before our court. Good luck! ;-)