Monday, July 03, 2006

Keeping a Low Profile

Hello everyone...
Just a wee note to explain my lack of recent presence in bloggery.
Things are currently a tad hectic here what with the semester coming to a close and exams and then trying to sort out my summer plans at the same time. On that point, I have finally found myself an internship - in a communications company in Frankfurt. So I'll be staying in Fulda and commuting to Frankfurt. Heading back to Britain first though (12th July-2nd Aug) to recharge the batteries.
I don't really want to comment on England's poor world cup run. Sod's Law that the one match they deserve to win they lose on penalties. Two words: bloody typical.
Yeah, my St George's flag has been taken down. My patriotism will have to be put on hold for a while...
Hmm, okay, well that's all for now.
Supposed to be reading all about EU Immigration Policy.
Oh the joy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to read another posting from you - was begining to think that you were lost out there in cyberspace!
Keep smiling. Speak when you get back to UK, if not before.
Congratulations on your summer placement. Hope that you enjoy it.
Love xx

Lu said...

No worries Auntie Fred, I'm still here...
Just trapped under a pile of books at the moment :-(
Thanks for the messages, they keep me smiling :-)
Take care and love to all in Scouseland xx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I thats genug ! for the moment.
Well done! Wish I was joining you on that rereshing break in the English summer. I have to suspect thatit would be similar to here. Today was 1 degrees! Hahahahahahah!
Just kidding!!

Anonymous said...

that was ment to be 10 degress but I didn't check my spelling. And it was meant to be refreshing...stead of rereshing.

Ahh the joys of someone else's computer