Sunday, April 30, 2006

Pictures and Few Words

I don't really have anything to say. Not feeling particularly inspired on the word front - think the homework I've just done killed all that. Anyway, I have pictures to share so I am going to follow Firdavs' lead and let the pictures do the talking. Most are from when Dad, My and Kate came to Deutschland, but there's also one of me, fellow ICEUS peeps and two random kids during an afternoon of footie fun - I got it from the ICEUS blog but wanted to reproduce it, partly because it's a cool pic, but admittedly also to prove that I'm not as lazy as people often believe me to be. Enjoy xx






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at the photo of us in the Rhön and realise what great friends I have. Who would go out only for a favour on a day like this???

Gee that was an amazing day, despite the original forcast of fog, rain, and down right coldness.

I am sorry, just took a moment out to be a bit sentimental there.

Firdavs said...

Hey Lu, my to learn, my also to write now, not only fotoz, also to describe...