Friday, October 28, 2005

A Sunny Post for a Sunny Day

It's such a gorgeous day! it's the 28th October and it is so hot - 20 degrees. Just been wandering around Fulda in the sunshine, bought myself a döner kebab (they are so good here. I mean, you don't have to be drunk to enjoy them, unlike in Britain) and then sat and ate it in the Schlossgarten. The gardens were full of people chatting, sunbathing, reading, lazing around, even juggling. And they are so nice at the moment - golden leaves everywhere. It was ace :-)

Anyway, just wanted to share my current smiley state with you. Thought it might be good to have a non-alcohol related post too. Worried people might start to get the wrong idea about my activities here in Fulda and Bec's comments aren't helping...

Big hugs xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So let me get this right..........still no work getting done then??!!
Seriously, glad that life is good for you - enjoy every minuite.
Love A. Fred xxxxxxxx