Thursday, January 18, 2007

photologgery

At a time when the news is filled with Big Brother, I would like to officially announce Bloggery's little sister photologgery.
Photologgery is a site I have created; a place where I can display the photos I have taken in all their glory. My photography skills are extremely undeveloped but practice makes perfect and all that and it would be nice to have a record of my journey from super amateur to someone who can at least hold their own in a discussion about aperture and all the other photography jargon that is currently somewhat above my station. Take a look if you want to see my creative side trying to get out...
In the meantime I am sitting in the flat, listening to the roaring winds outside. Uni was closed this afternoon and I have been reading reports of the storm-induced chaos back in GB. I guess winter has finally arrived. Fingers crossed it doesn't leave too great a mark.

No comments: