Thursday, January 19, 2006

le weekend

* This weekend I am looking forward to:
- Heidi's 'last supper' (before her return to Oz 2moro morning)
- an ICEUS house party on Friday
- Liverpool beating Man Utd on Sunday :-)

* My aims are to:
- get over my third cold in as many months
- find a new song lyric for my tag line (suggestions on a postcard/comment)
- and to learn more French and read all about EU enlargement

* I will mostly be listening to:
- Thea Gilmore, David Gray and Alanis Morrissette

* And I will mostly be eating:
- Thornton's European Inspired Continental Collection (scrum diddly)

Bon weekend mes amis xx

5 comments:

ICEUS said...

Interesting method of posting your aims for the weekend on the internet. This way the bad conscience is even worse when everybody asks on monday how you have succeeded.
I may try this...:-)

-ta mauvaise conscience: Marie-

Anonymous said...

Correction, Heidi is gone.

Ich bin müde. Bist du müde?
Ja. Ich bin müde.

ICEUS said...

nice tag line! Very fitting!
Marie

Lu said...

thanks. i'm just pleased to have incorporated Coolio into my blog :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the S club 7 one better. But I am not a fan of Coolio. He reminds me of how uncool I was in highschool.

But then again, no matter what you do, you can't keep everyone happy. I just happen to be the unhappy one here.

Hehehe